ThyssenKrupp Access has been improving the lives of Americans for 60 years. By providing mobility solutions for the elderly and disabled with their stairway and wheelchair lifts, they have helped to create a greater quality of life. This added mobility also allows those with limited mobility to remain in their homes, and live active, independent lives.
ThyssenKrupp, formerly known as Access Industries, branched into the elevator market in 1990. By 1993 they introduced the first LULA elevator. The Flexi-Lift® Limited Use/Limited Application (LULA) Elevator was designed to meet the ASME/ANSI Part 25 elevator code that provides guidelines to meet low-rise (up to 25 feet) limited use, limited application situations such as churches, lodges, and private office buildings.
Jonathan's Son, Inc. is proud to represent the ThyssenKrupp Elevator Line, installing primarily residential elevators to help people enjoy their homes as they age in place.
Click here for ThyssenKrupp's Free Guide to Home Elevators
16' maximum lifting height, 2 stop
- Space saving
- No pit
- Fits betweeen 8' standard ceiling
- 500 pound rated load capacity
- Car Size 30" x 46"
- Type 1 car configuration
- Interior walls - white
- Drive system - cable drum
Rise Residential Elevator
If you’ve wanted a luxury elevator but are afraid of a costly remodel, look no further than The Rise. The Rise is the newest, completely pitless elevator from ThyssenKrupp Access.
Most elevators require some kind of “pit” beneath them to accommodate for elevator hardware and conventional hardware. The Rise has been re-engineered from the ground up to sit right on the first floor, with no need for a pit. That means no jack-hammering cement out of your basement and no constructing new additions to your home. The Rise makes for one of the most widely applicable elevators in the world.
The Rise is also full of features:
- Counterweighted Chain Drive OR Hydraulic Drive
- 2 to 5 stops
- Travel distances up to 50’
- 950 lb capacity
Customize your Rise with any of our additional options:
- Three different car sizes
- Eight different finishes in your choice of Melamine or wood veneer
- Brass or stainless steel accents
- Automatic gate operator
Click here for the Rise Brochure
The #1 selling home elevator on the market today combines cutting-edge elevator technology with an extraordinary value.
Click here for the brochure on the LEV!
- 50' maximum lift height, 7 stops
- 950 pound rated load capacity
- 40 fps travel speed
- Car Sizes 36"x48", 36"x60", 40"x54"
- Types 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 car configurations with pocket gate standard
- Interior walls - melamine, wood veneer or solid hardwood
- Drive System - geared machine with counterweighted chain drive
VOLANT Residential Elevator
Continuing a long line of innovation, ThyssenKrupp Access debuted the new Volant home elevator last week at the International Builders Show in Orlando, FL.
The Volant impressed everyone who took it for a lift. The Volant uses the latest in "gearless" motor technology, which allows for the ultra smooth start and stop that people are used to in a hydraulic elevator, but providing it in a tiny, space saving footprint.
The Volant requires NO machine Room, and only a 12" pit below the floor. It comes in 3 standard sizes and countless custom options. It's also available in 5 different entry/exit combinations and can travel up to 5 stops!
That means you can have convenience of an elevator picking you up in the basement, moving up 3 more stories of your home and dropping you off in your attic. Moving items around the house has never been less of a hassle. Download our brochure
to learn about the many more benefits a Volant by ThyssenKrupp Access can bring you.
Don't forget you can also couple the Volant drive system with one of ThyssenKrupp Access' luxurious Signet cabs to give you the option of glass walls, marble accents and flooring, fine hardwoods and more!
If you'd like to start figuring out what it takes to fit the Volant in your home, browse our planning guide here.
Destiny Residential Elevator
Classic elevator styling with a choice of drive systems.
• 50 ' maximum lifting height 6 stops
• 950 pound rated load capacity
• 36 fpm trave speed
○ Car sizes 36"x48", 36"x60", 40"x54"
○ Types 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 car configurations with pocket gate standard
○ Interior walls - melamine, wood veneer or solid hardwood
○ Drive system - roped hydraluic or winding drum
Signet Custom Elevator
Signet offers the flexibility of designing your own cab from nearly limitless possibilities
Click here for the brochure on the Signet!
- Interior walls - glass, wood, stone or designer metals
- Drive system - Choice of LEV, Destiny or Volant Drive systems.
Minivator Residential Elevator
As the name implies, this is the perfect unit where space is at a premium,
but you still need a fully functional home elevator!
Click here for the Minivator Brochure!