They're very helpful, and they're good at installing the equipment.
Looking to increase the value of your home while adding convenience to your lifestyle? If so, then a residential elevator installed by Jonathan’s Son, Inc. is the right amenity for your current or next home. Jonathan's Son, Inc installs both ThyssenKrupp Elevators and Savaria Concord elevators. We invite you to review the collection of home elevators and decide for yourself which elevator meets your design and architectural needs.
Whether it’s the multiple trips up and down the stairs with laundry, furniture, kids, seasonal items, or groceries you will be sure to find our residential elevators as a practical addition to your home. Our collection of residential elevators provides safe, stylish choices for floor-to-floor convenience. Our elevators blend in with your home's décor and are an affordable amenity that you will cherish for a lifetime.
Each of our elevators comes equipped with all the safety features you expect like door interlocks, cable safety devices, emergency light, alarm, phone and more. And remember that any of our elevators can be customized to fit your unique needs and challenges.
- Can add 10% to your home value *Based on US national home value average
- Are the next "must have' home amenity- According to a 2004 NAHB Study 91,000 new home buyers in 2003 felt home elevators were an essential inclusion to their home design
- Require low maintenance- similar to a furnace or air conditioner
- A stairway may require as much as 100 square feet of space, while a home elevator can use as little as 24 square feet
- You are almost one million times more likely to be injured going up and down your stairs than you are on a home elevator
- Each of our residential elevators offers unique amenities that will be sure to meet your needs