We do appreciate the prompt and professional manner in which you handled the recent installation of our stair lift. It is working out very well. We will refer you whenever possible.
Custom Stairs (curved, Spirals or Landings)
Custom Stair Lifts are required for stairs that are curved, have landings or need to have the chair sit outside of the stairwell.Click here for the Flow Brochure!
Flow Stair Lift - See what all the fuss is about! Take a look at the one custom curved stairlift that they're talking about on TV! Flow fits most staircases, straight, around corners or even spiral. When installed on the inside path, your stairs remain accessible for your family and friends.
Pick the Flow stairlift for use in your home and you'll be guaranteed to get:
- A slim and compact stairlift that works on even the most complex staircases and folds up out of the way when not in use to leave the staircase free for other users
- Our unique light-touch swivel release lever that effortlessly swivels the seat away from the staircase, allowing you to get off the stair lift onto the top landing with ease
- Easy-to-use armrest controls! To offer a solution for everyone, the armrest control is delivered with three types of joysticks from which to choose. Standard.
- A hard-working stair lift that can be customized to blend in with the décor of almost any home
- Smooth and easy installation that has a minimum amount of unnecessary expense
- The most luxurious stairlift on the market
But there are many more reasons our customers have made the Flow stairlift one of the most talked-about stairlifts in the industry!
- ThyssenKrupp's team of stair lift engineers have designed the Flow stairlift to use our unique "swan neck" rail that stops near the bottom step to leave access to open corridors or doorways and dramatically reduce the risk of falls in the home.
- Flow has multiple fabric and vinyl options for the seat and a large selection of powder coatings for the rail to enhance the decor of your home look together in your home.
- You'll never be left stranded with the Flow stairlift because it runs on long-lasting and durable batteries that can charge itself to full power using a standard household current.
- Jonathan's Son can install the FLOW stairlift in a matter of hours, giving you immediate access to your entire home.
- The Flow stair lift is designed for safety, comfort and convenience. Along with a seatbelt that increases safety, the Flow's sensors will automatically detect something blocking its path and stops to prevent damage to the stair lift or the object. When the object is removed, the stair lift continues on to your destination - no problem! Check out the You tube video below!
Free Home Evaluation in Northern California!
Jonathan’s Son, Inc. will come and provide a complimentary evaluation to help you choose from a wide selection of stair lifts - and even customize it to solve any unique challenge that your home presents.
|Brochure_Flow .pdf||711.59 KB|